Winter Holiday

by - 2/14/2016

Ok, guys. First of all, merry Christmas, happy New Year and wonderful Valentine's Day! Hope you had a great time during this winter, because I did not. I hate it! Too cold, too slippy, too dark and way too many my complaints.
This time I don't have any excuse for my laziness to write a blog. I had a whole month off of my studies and I actually done nothing. Well, except 4 seasons of 2 Broke Girls and 1 and a half of How To Get Away With Murder. But I have a feeling that most of you will understand me.
Since I done nothing special in my free time, I don't have much to tell you about my life, so I decided to show you some pictures that I've made with my BRAND NEW camera lens! Best Christmas gift ever! Love my parents to the moon and back. 
I hope that my laziness won't attack me again for almost 4 months, so see you soon and take care!


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fantastic shots!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete